Fall is officially here and as a result, I am in the mood for all the fall foods. How about you!? Cozy soups, pumpkin everything, and warm drinks are in full rotation!
Personally, I think that apples and apple cider get overlooked in the fall! Today, I’m sharing these Apple Cider Mini Muffins from the Able Roots Nutrition Plan. If you have a sweet tooth like me, these are the perfect sweet treat for a cool night.
We believe food is fuel, however, you should be able to enjoy it too! You shouldn’t have to feel deprived just because you’re eating healthy. Every week, I release a meal plan with 10+ guilt-free, seasonal recipes, just like these mini muffins that you will LOVE. In addition to the recipes, you will also receive a done for you grocery list, meal prep suggestions, eating out guidelines, and so much more! If you haven’t joined yet, now is the time! Check it out!
Apple Cider Mini Muffins
Makes 6 Muffins
3/4 Cup Almond Flour
5 Tablespoons Coconut Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon Allspice
1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Apple Sauce
1 Tablespoon Ghee
Salt, To Taste
Coconut Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, 4 tablespoons coconut sugar, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 all spice, and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with coconut oil spray.
- Divide the batter evenly into the mini muffin tins.
- Mix together the remaining coconut sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle the mixture on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.